Returning to Singapore for its 4th edition, Solar & Storage Finance Asia will be the meeting point for developers, financiers and investors across the region.
This event is specifically designed to attract:
- Solar and storage developers with bankable projects
- Equity investors both from the financial world and the energy community
- International banks and local lenders looking to finance the next wave of solar growth
- Energy Storage system integrators with a diverse range of technologies and chemistries
- Utilities, both local and international, looking to either be off-takers or developers of investors.
To discuss amongst other topics:
- The competitive landscape for development across the region
- How to take advantage of the Corporate PPA market
- Country specific roundtables focused on Mature markets, SE Asian markets and Pre-Fit Emerging Markets
- Energy Storage revenue stacking models
- Case studies on international and regional projects
- O&M and asset management